Friday, March 18, 2011

What Are You Growing?

Hello out there,

Figured I should let people know what I am growing. I originally started with a list of things I was planning on growing but it just got bigger.

Here is what my current list looks like and I am trying to make sure everything is listed:

Tomatoes:
Early Girl
Yellow Pear
Money Maker
Roma
Beefsteak
Large Red Cherry
Tomatillos

Peppers:
Banana
Poblano
Green Bells
Habanero (I hope they made it)

Eggplant:
Black Beauty
Front Runner

Squash:
Butternut
Acorn
Spaghetti

Strawberries
Cucumbers
Carrots
Yellow Onions
Red Onions
Lettuce (few varieties)
Radishes (few varieties)
Beets
Turnips
Honeydew Melons
Watermelons
Garlic
Chives
Parsley
Sweet Basil

I think that covers most of it and hope I won't add more.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment