Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Garden Plan for 2011!

Well,

It is that time of year and I am much more excited than last year. This is only my second time doing any major planting and it went pretty well last year. I just gotta get better about successive plantings. I had tons of carrots and radishes at the end of the summer. Luckily, we had a small get-together with friends and most of carrots were simply grilled.

I have created a simple diagram in Photoshop to show the sections of the garden. I only numbered them because it makes it easier.


Sections:

Directly in ground.
1. Swiss Chard, Lettuce and possibly other greens.
2. Cucumbers, Squash, Melons
3A. Carrots & Radishes - Planted-12/28/2010
3B. Carrots & Radishes - Planted-1/11/2011
3C. Beets, Parsley(Hamburg Thick Rooted)
3D. Snow Peas - Planted-12/28/2011

Raised Beds
4. Peppers & Eggplants
5. Tomatoes
6. Tomatoes? Root vegetables?

This is pretty much it for now and will hopefully be the final as I see how the seedlings grow. Although, nothing is ever set in stone. I may end up with more or less but in the end, as long as the garden produces, it does not matter.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment