Monday, December 27, 2010

My New Toy: Salad Dressing Mixing Bottle

My mother in law has been a great resource for my gardening and she keeps on giving. I received a few gifts from her this holiday season but there is one that I am simply ecstatic about. I love cooking and I had never seen anything like this, until now.  It is not something that needs to be plugged in or turned on by any means. 

As you saw from the the title of this post, it is a salad dressing mixing bottle. There are many salad dressings that say they are all natural and some actually are but not all. These dressings come with a heftier price and some things that may not really be all natural at all.  By simply mixing the ingredients myself, I know that what I am eating, really is all natural. 

The idea is simple, follow the healthy recipes right on the bottle. There is no need to guess at the amounts of each as the bottle has a "ruler" of sorts right on it. The recipes are fairly simple and most kitchens already  have these items. 

I did not ask where the gift was purchased but I did find it online at a fairly reasonable price. I found it at Sur La Table for under $5 but I am sure other places carry it. 

I just thought I should share this great kitchen tool with everyone. 

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment