I am back with not only a dish but a whole meal including soup. Don't worry, it is not difficult and anybody can do it.
There is too much to get through and no need for small talk. Let's get right to this.
Food Processor or Blender
Microwave Safe Dish
1. Clean off squash.
2. Dice squash into small chunks.
3. Toss in squash into blender or food processor.
4. Puree the squash.
5. Empty squash into microwave safe bowl.
6. Pop into the the microwave for a minute or so to heat it up.
That's it people! Nothing to it. As far as the type of squash, I will leave it up to you. I used crooked neck squash but most are suitable. A great choice would be Butternut.
Now on to the main course! This is has 2 parts.
1. Wash all vegetables.
2. Cut up Eggplant, Onions, Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Carrots.
3. Place all cut vegetables into a bowl.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Lightly coat baking dish with olive oil.
6. Pour out vegetables into baking dish.
7. Place chicken on top of vegetables in baking dish.
8. Start pre-heating oven to 350.
Habanero Peppers (optional)
1. Remove outer "shell" from tomatillos.
2. Wash Tomatillos, Bell Peppers and Onions.
3. Coarsely chop tomatillos, bell peppers and onions.
4. Using blender or food processor, puree tomatillos, garlic, bell peppers and onions. (and habaneros)
5. Add Salt to taste.
6. Once "salsa" is done, pour all over chicken and vegetables in baking dish.
7. The baking dish now goes into oven at 350 for about 45 minutes. (Make sure chicken is fully cooked.)
The habanero peppers are optional as I know these bad boys pack a punch.
That is it for this one. I tried to explain it as best as I could and hope everything was understood. If there are any questions or clarifications are needed, just ask.